Egg Masala / Simple Egg Curry Recipe.
– 4 Eggs
– 2 Onions
– 10 Garlic Cloves
– 1 inch Ginger
– 2 Tomatoes
– 1 tsp Chilli Powder
– 1 tsp Coriander Powder
– 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
– 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
– 2 inch Cinnamon Stick
– 10 Black Pepper
– 2 Cardamom
– 5 Cloves
– 2 Green Chillies
– Curry Leaves
– Coriander Leaves
– Cooking Oil
How to Prepare Egg Masala :
Step 1 :
– Boil Eggs
– I always boil eggs in cooker to save time
– In a pressure cooker add water. Water level should be an inch more than the eggs. Close the lid and 1 whistle is sufficient on medium flame eggs to boil. It takes 5 minutes. Switch off the flame and wait till the steam is released completely. Peel skin of eggs and keep them aside
Step 2 :
– In a blender add 2 onions, 1 inch ginger, 10 garlic cloves and make a smooth paste without adding water to it. Keep a side ground paste.
Step 3 :
– In a blender add 2 chopped tomatoes, grind without adding water and make a puree and keep a aside
Step 4 :
– Heat the Pan and add Cooking oil to it. Make it hot and then add boiled eggs and fry it until golden brown. It will take 3-4 minutes eggs to fry on low flame. Remove fried eggs and keep them aside
Step 5 :
– To the same pan add cinnamon stick, black pepper, cardamom, cloves and allow them to crackle. Add curry leaves and after 10 seconds add green chillies
– Add ground onion, ginger, garlic paste. Cook until translucent about 3-4 minutes.
— Add Tomato puree, mix everything, close the lid and cook 5 minutes on low flame
— Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt as per taste.
– Add little water, mix everything thoroughly, now place boiled eggs. Cook for about 1 minute
– Garnish with coriander leaves
– Egg Masala gravy ready to serve!
All Your Favorite Recipes in One Place ! The Sign Of Good Taste !
Reach Devilishly Delicious Food @
Food Blog : http://www.devilishlydeliciousfood.com/
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+DevilishlyDeliciousFoods/posts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/yummy2taste
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/DevilishlyDeliciousFood/
If you Liked Video, Give Thumbs Up, Share, Comment and Don’t Forget to Subscribe.
Thank You !