tahini is rich and slightly bitter paste stands on its own as a salad dressing, marinade and even as a cooking sauce for meat. .
– 1 Cup Sesame seeds
– 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil or Olive oil
– Toast raw sesame seeds gives the tahini a nuttier flavour
– Toast the seeds until they are lightly coloured about 5 minutes
– Transfer the toasted sesame seeds to a large plate or tray and let them cool completely
– Place the sesame seeds in a food processor
– Grind the sesame seeds, Process for 2 to 3 minutes until the sesame seeds form a crumbly paste
– Add oil about 1/2 cup, grind until the mixture forms a thick and fairly smooth paste
– Add more oil (optional) for thinner tahini
– Store the tahini : Transfer the tahini to a jar or other airtight container. Store it in the refrigerator for a month or longer.
All Your Favorite Recipes in One Place ! The Sign Of Good Taste !
Reach Devilishly Delicious Food @
Website : http://www.devilishlydeliciousfood.com/
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWN5Ob7zvQBnMMpcQVwV10w/videos
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+DevilishlyDeliciousFoods/posts
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/mishmashtuber/devilishly-delicious-food/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/yummy2taste
Tumblr : http://devilishlydeliciousfood.tumblr.com/
If you Liked Video, Give Thumbs Up, Share, Comment and Don’t Forget to Subscribe.
Thank You !